Model experiment 1. Study of the genetic structure of the ideal population (third option)
- In column 2 for the parent generation P, we introduce the number of pairs of two-body gene alleles (in other words, the number of individuals).
- We are determined by the ratio of the dominant (A) and recessive (a) alleles, and we introduce their values in columns 9 and 10 for the parent generation P.
- Click the "Calculate" button.
- Click the "Calculate" button opposite the lines F1, F2, F3, F4, F5.
- Click on the "Show Graphs" button.
- Based on the analysis of the obtained graphs and diagrams, formulate the conclusions of the plan:
- Change in the frequency of genotypes in generations;
- Change in the ratio of gene frequencies in generations;
- The direction of evolutionary changes in the population.
Table 6. Genetic structure of the ideal population